Our inclusive offer to provide vocational options alongside the National Curriculum supports learners to engage and fully prepare them for GCSE pathways and Vocational Qualifications at KS4. Subjects and concepts are taught using a wide range of learning strategies and interventions to identify learning styles most conducive for individual learners to thrive educationally either through re-integrating back into school and/or within alternative provision.
The type of learners on our programme…
- Disengaging from mainstream school – poor attendance, bad behaviour
- SEN individuals and groups – ASD, Aspergers, ADHD, Dyslexia, ODD
- Complex needs – mental ill-health, children in care, family dysfunction, bereavement.
The stories we hear…
- I’m not good enough
- I hate school
- My life is rubbish
- Systematic needs analysis (SEN, Family support, educational needs, emotional well-being, psychological needs)
- Bespoke programmes suited for each and every individual
- 4:1 student: staff ratio
- 100% academic and vocational qualification pass rate
- 80% re-integrated into mainstream school at KS4