The Genesis Academy Alternative Primary Provision is a supportive high quality fluid educational provision offering bespoke programmes of study which safeguard and support the attainment of children who are educated outside of the mainstream school system.
Our curriculum is holistic to provide the full range of learning and development needed for each of our students to be successful throughout life. Our curriculum is tailored to match the needs of the current cohort so we are highly committed as an organisation to being innovative, solutions-focused and proactive to mould an experience for the specific needs of each child.
We create opportunities to track progress across the three areas of our curriculum design: safeguarding; wellbeing and academic progress. We offer 1:1 sessions, small groups with a high ratio of staffing or groups of up to 10-12 students on half day or full day activities.
We also have a fully developed National Curriculum that complements our written by specialists in alternative provision and mainstream education with assessment and tracking capabilities designed and delivered by specialists in Alternative provision.
- Integrated curricular support through evidence-based practice
- Bespoke 1/1 mentoring and family systemic therapy
- Holistic goals – talent identification and well-being development
We can also offer bespoke learning experiences in areas such as:
- Outdoor Sports & Team building exercises
- Animal Care (caring for our range of school pets)
- Gardening and Horticulture (vegetable growing, Flower growing and garden maintenance)
- Arts and Crafts including Pottery Classes
- Acting and Drama confidence building programs
- Communication and life skills
- Indoor climbing Centre
- Physical Education